Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of . This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
Carmel Valley, San Diego 92130?
Carmel Valley is an affluent suburban planned community in the north-western corner of San Diego, California, United States. The community is composed of commercial offices, residential units, hotels, and retail stores and restaurants. ?Carmel Valley is one of the newer neighborhoods of the City of San Diego, California. The community was formed by the City of San Diego on February 1, 1975. The construction later began in 1983. The name Carmel Valley comes from the Carmelite Sisters of Mercy, who established a dairy farm and monastery in the area c. 1905. Although the area was known locally as Carmel Valley, in 1974 the area was given the institutional name North City West in the master plan. The name Carmel Valley was readopted in the early 1990s.?Carmel Valley has an overlay of various school districts. For the elementary schools, the northern section is part of the Solana Beach School District (K-6). The southern section is managed by the Del Mar Union School District (K-6). Overlaying the entire community, the San Dieguito Union High School District manages the middle schools and high schools. Some Carmel Valley residents attend schools in the bordering communities of Pacific Highlands Ranch, Torrey Hills, and Torrey Pines. Carmel Valley schools are known for outstanding education and rigorous academics.
* Ashley Falls (Del Mar Union School District)
* Solana Highlands Elementary School
* Carmel Creek (Solana Beach School District)
* Carmel Del Mar (Del Mar Union School District)
* Del Mar Pines (private, nonsectarian)
* Ocean Air (Del Mar Union School District)
* Sage Canyon (Del Mar Union School District)
* Solana Highlands (Solana Beach School District)
* Solana Pacific (Solana Beach School District)
* Solana Ranch (Solana Beach School District)
* Sycamore Ridge (Del Mar Union School District); actually in Pacific Highlands Ranch
* Torrey Hills (Del Mar Union School District); actually in Torrey Hills?Middle schools and junior high schools
* Carmel Valley Middle School (San Dieguito Union High School District)
* Pacific Trails Middle School (San Dieguito Union High School District)
* Earl Warren Middle School (San Dieguito Union High School District); actually located in Solana Beach?K through 8
* Notre Dame Academy (Roman Catholic)
* Del Mar Pines School (Private)
* Torrey Pines High School (San Dieguito Union High School District)
* Canyon Crest Academy (San Dieguito Union High School District)
* Cathedral Catholic High School (Catholic)
* Westview High School (Poway Unified School District)
HOME BUYING PROCESS FOR FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS
Buying a home can be complicated but it helps to be prepared for the process in advance. When you are closer to buying a home, you will need to speak with a realtor, you will need to check first time home buyer programs, you will need to check MLS San Diego and MLS listings.
Also check your options, what kind of houses for sale you are interested in, and how much you can afford to buy a home. Your options may include buying foreclosure homes, condos for sale, single family houses for sale. Also remember to check homes for sale by owner as well, also known as FSBO, you always need to be cautious when talking to a for sale by owner, always make sure to have your realtor represent you, for sale by owners are not experienced in selling homes. www.RiteCurb.com provides real estate listings including off market sales, foreclosed homes for sale, short sale homes for sale. There are different type of homes: Town houses, single family homes, condos, twin homes and town homes, make sure what kind of home is a good fit for you before you start looking for homes. Also you want to make sure to find the right area to live in San Diego. It is important to know San Diego real estate market and finding houses for sale in San Diego is easy with RiteCurb.com.
Before starting to seriously shop for a home, consider the following
one-year timeline that’ll help you arrange your finances. The more time you give yourself for this process, the better.
Click here for more info: